What are the causes of burrs in metal stamping parts?
Source: Mingfengqing Hardware Release time: 2017-11-20
During the processing of hardware stamping parts, sometimes it is found that the stamping parts have burrs of different sizes, which have a certain impact on product quality. 五金冲压件产生毛刺的原因是什么呢? 下面铭丰庆技术员就为大家整理介绍。 So what is the cause of the burr on the metal stamping parts? The technician Mingfeng Qing will introduce it for everyone.
First, the blade is blunt. Burrs can result from dull edge wear or stings. The factors affecting the dulling of the cutting edge are:
1.The material of the convex and concave molds of the mold and its surface treatment are poor, and the wear resistance is poor;
2. Poor die structure, poor rigidity, causing stings;
3.It is not lubricated in time during operation and wears quickly;
4, did not sharpen the cutting edge in time.
Second, the gap. Bursts can occur when punching gaps are too large, too small, or uneven. The factors that affect the gap is too large, too small or uneven:
1. Mold manufacturing error, the processing of die parts does not conform to the drawing, the parallelism of the bottom plate is not good, etc .;
2. Mold assembly error, large gap in the guide part, and misalignment of the convex and concave molds;
3. The accuracy of the press is poor, such as the gap between the guide rails of the press is too large, the parallelism between the bottom surface of the slider and the surface of the table is not good, or the perpendicularity between the stroke of the slider and the table of the press is not good, and the rigidity of the table is poor. Deflection during cutting can cause changes in the gap;
4, installation errors, such as the upper and lower bottom surface of the die are not wiped clean during installation or improperly fastened the upper die of the large die, the upper and lower die are not installed concentrically (especially without the guide post die) and cause the working part to tilt;
5, the die structure is unreasonable, the stiffness of the die and the working part is not enough, the cutting force is not balanced, etc .;
6. The scoop of the steel plate is large, and the steel plate is uneven.
3. Improper punching status
If the blank (including the intermediate part) does not make good contact with the punch or die, the trimming and punching at an improperly positioned relative height will also cause the shape of the part during the punching process because the height of the part is lower than the relative positioning height. Burrs are generated when they do not conform to the shape of the cutting edge.
4. Poor workmanship
Convex or concave sharp corners with complex shapes are prone to burrs due to excessive wear.
Fifth, the materials do not meet the process requirements
The material thickness is severely out of tolerance or the wrong material (such as the wrong steel number) causes the relative gap to be unreasonable and causes the product to burr.
The above content is about the cause of burrs in metal stamping parts. I believe everyone already knows it. The burrs of metal stamping parts are usually generated during sheet metal blanking. Generally speaking, it is difficult to avoid them. By improving the workmanship of the product and improving the stamping conditions, burrs can be avoided or reduced.
Other ⎝⎛疯狂捕鱼⎞⎠ / OTHER NEWS
- Nonferrous industry accelerates adjustment to promote transformation
- China's electroplating industry made breakthrough progress in energy conservation
- China Table Association Electroplating Branch organized a delegation to Asia Surface Finishing Conference 2014
- Global Nickel Plating Market Heats Up, Asian Production Intensifies
- Inevitability of the introduction of green management in the development of the electroplating industry
- What are precision stamping and ordinary stamping?