How to prevent stamping parts from turning and twisting?
Source: Mingfengqing Hardware Release time: 2017-10-20
The application of stamping parts in various industries is more and more, and with the refinement of industrial electronics, the requirements for stamping parts are getting higher and higher, including the shape of stamping parts. In the process of stamping the shape of the stamping part, it is easy to produce overturning and distortion, which affects the product quality. So how to prevent the stamping parts from turning over and twisting? The following Ming Fengqing technician will introduce it for everyone.
There are several methods to prevent stamping parts from turning and twisting:
1. Compact the material. Improve the traditional mold design structure, open the material holding gap on the discharge plate (that is, when the mold is closed, the discharge plate and the die are attached, and the gap between the discharge plate and the die at the material storage position is material thickness t-0.03 ~ 0.05mm). Can make the unloading plate move smoothly during stamping, and the material can be compacted. At the key forming position, the discharge plate must be made into a block structure to facilitate the solution of the wear (press) loss caused by the pressing portion of the discharge plate caused by long-time stamping, and the defect of the material cannot be compacted. The material is pressed by the discharge plate to prevent the material on the die side from warping upward.
2. Reasonably arrange the cutting order. In the progressive die, the arrangement of the blanking order may affect the accuracy of stamping parts forming. For the blanking of small parts of stamping parts, generally, a larger area of blanking is first arranged, and then a smaller area of blanking is arranged to reduce the impact of the punching force on the forming of the stamping part.
3, at the end of the edge of the punch die to create a bevel or arc. This method can effectively reduce the cushion. After the punching force is reduced, the tensile force on the material on the side of the die can be reduced, and the phenomenon of turning and distortion of the stamping part can be avoided.
4. Pay attention to maintaining the sharpness of punching convex and concave cutting edges. If the cutting edge is worn, it will increase the tensile stress of the material, which will increase the tendency of material turning and distortion of the stamping part. Therefore, maintenance work should be done to avoid the cutting edge wear.
5. Add strong pressure function. That is to increase the size of the blanking part of the blanking insert (the thickness of the normal blanking insert is H + 0.03mm), in order to increase the pressure on the material on the side of the die, thereby suppressing the blanking and distortion of the stamping part during punching.
I believe everyone already knows how to prevent stamping parts from turning and twisting. The main reasons for stamping parts turning and twisting are the influence of punching force and unreasonable punching gaps and uneven gaps. The above methods can effectively solve these problems and prevent stamping parts from turning and twisting.
Other ⎝⎛疯狂捕鱼⎞⎠ / OTHER NEWS
- Nonferrous industry accelerates adjustment to promote transformation
- China's electroplating industry made breakthrough progress in energy conservation
- China Table Association Electroplating Branch organized a delegation to Asia Surface Finishing Conference 2014
- Global Nickel Plating Market Heats Up, Asian Production Intensifies
- Inevitability of the introduction of green management in the development of the electroplating industry
- What are precision stamping and ordinary stamping?