Precautions for the processing of precision stamping parts
Source: Mingfengqing Hardware Release time: 2017-09-05
The precision stamping parts processed by precision stamping technology have the advantages of large size range, complex shapes and high precision, and are widely used in the automotive, medical, aviation and other industries. The processing of precision stamping parts is more complicated. To ensure the molding effect of stamping parts, the following process matters need to be paid attention to when processing precision stamping parts:
1. The number of processes of precision stamping parts mainly depends on the complexity of its structural shape, and it depends on the number of bending angles, relative positions and bending directions. When the bending radius of the bending part is less than the allowable value, a shaping process is added after the bending.
2. The number of processes for precision stamping parts is related to the material properties, drawing height, number of drawing steps, drawing diameter, material thickness and other conditions. It can be determined after drawing process calculation. When the rounded corner radius of the drawn part is small or the dimensional accuracy is required, a shaping operation is required after drawing.
3. The determination of the number of procedures should also conform to the status of the company's existing molding capabilities and stamping equipment. The mold making ability should be able to guarantee the corresponding improvement of mold processing and assembly accuracy. Otherwise you can only increase the number of operations.
4. When the cross-section quality and dimensional accuracy of precision stamping parts are high, you can consider adding a trimming process after the blanking process or directly using a precision blanking process.
5. In order to improve the stability of precision stamping process, it is sometimes necessary to increase the number of processes to ensure the quality of precision stamping parts. For example, the additional positioning process of the bending part is hole punching, the increased deformation in the forming process reduces the hole punching to transfer the deformation area, and so on.
6. The precision punching parts with simple shapes are completed by single-stage molds. Due to the limited structure or strength of the die, the internal and external contours of the workpiece with a complex shape should be blanked into several parts, which requires multiple stamping processes.
About the precautions of precision stamping parts processing technology, I will introduce here today. There are many steps in the processing of precision stamping parts. The staff should understand the precautions of each step in detail and operate correctly to avoid errors and affect the molding quality of the product.
Other ⎝⎛疯狂捕鱼⎞⎠ / OTHER NEWS
- Nonferrous industry accelerates adjustment to promote transformation
- China's electroplating industry made breakthrough progress in energy conservation
- China Table Association Electroplating Branch organized a delegation to Asia Surface Finishing Conference 2014
- Global Nickel Plating Market Heats Up, Asian Production Intensifies
- Inevitability of the introduction of green management in the development of the electroplating industry
- What are precision stamping and ordinary stamping?